Don't Think Just Do

meems

meems
classic

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fresh off the Blog

it is currently 8:42pm and i am writing my first blog post with Sean Paul playing in the background (old right? lol) im so excited because this is my first blog ever. i had always wanted a blog but 1. i honestly didnt know what the hell a blog was to start with. im sitting around like WTF??? & 2. this amazingly awesome boy i met on Twitter had a BEAUTIFUL blog and it inspired me to a point beyond reason but i won't call him out(clears throat Dapper DAKON) lol. but as a "fresh blogger" i am going to have to learn the tricks of the trade. but before we get into all that let me tell you a little bit about your blogger. the name's meems. im your "normal" college student but be careful of what you define as "normal" because i may not fit the mold lmao. My expectations for this blog is simple. DON'T THINK, JUST DO. whatever i feel im going to put up. if i see something amazing or absolutely hysterical then im going to share, no need to be selfish right? this is my space that im sharing with the world and i will not censored myself so if you dont like anything i have to say please just press that little red button in the right hand corner (left hand for my mac users lol). well there isnt much more to say. i've been up for 30 hours straight & im damn tired

good night my loves

meems

No comments:

Post a Comment